Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pink!


Pink!, originally uploaded by danselan.

This card was fun because it's my first use of the Papertrey Guidelines II set for what I intended it for - making my own patterned paper!

See all those pink swirly images in the bottom layer? Those are all individually stamped. It took awhile, but I made almost a half sheet of this paper, so you might see it again soon :-)

The heart stamp is one from when I was little - it's probably the first time it's shown up on a card...Yes I save things that long!

It's a little hard to see, but there is stitching along the edge of the first layer as well.

Card Details:
Paper: PTI White, SU Pink Passion, SU Pretty in Pink
Ink: SU Pink Passion, SU Pretty in Pink
Stamps: PTI Guidelines II, Posh Impressions Small Brush Art Heart
Misc: Nestabilities Circle and Scallop Circle, Sewing machine and white thread

No comments: