Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Guest Artist

Today I have two cards made by my SD - Kyra.  She has a fantastic eye for design and creates amazing layouts!  Plus, she's super fast.  It takes me like an hour to make a card because I hem and haw - she's a natural :-)




Don't you just love how she did the ribbon around the heart like that!


















On this one she made her own patterned paper with a circle stamp - just stamped a few times after one inking.

Card 1 Details:
Paper: SU Soft Sky, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: SU Real Red
Stamps: SU Smorgasborders
Embellishments: Offray Silver Ribbon, more ribbon from my stash
Tools: Cuttlebug Heart Die

Card 2 Details:
Paper: PTI White, Pink unknown, sheet music printed from online
Ink: SU Pretty In Pink (I think)
Stamps: SU Simple Shapes, You're Neat
Embellishments: Offrey silver ribbon, PTI Vintage Button - black, PTI Swiss Dots Ribbon - black, rhinestones from my stash, CPE Felt Heart
Tools: SU Scallop Circle Punch

No comments: