Friday, January 16, 2009

Congratulations Baby!

One of my friends recently found you she was pregnant, so I made this card for her.



I used the triangle pocket card idea that came from a tutorial on Splitcoast here. I didn't follow the tutorial because I couldn't find it at the time, but I wish I had! Mine took way more measuring and time than I had hoped! I really like the results though, and I hope that she liked it!








The inside has a little card that slips in that says Congratulations, as well as another giraffe. When you flip it over, there's a piece of vanilla cardstock to write your note on, and the corners are stamped to match the patterned paper from the outside pocket.






Card Details:
Stamps: Wild About You, Warmest Regards - SU
Paper: SU vanilla, Wild Wasabi, Apricot Apeal, DP from spring '08 mini
Accessories: twill tape SU
Tools: tag punch, 1 3/4 circle punch, scallop circle punch, oval Coluzzle
Card # 21

No comments: