Thursday, January 29, 2009

Apricot is for Girls!


So I originally made this card for a male friend of ours, but my husband informs me that "apricot" is not a male color. I, however, love this color combination - Apricot Appeal and Real Red from Stampin' Up. This card will therefore be going to some other lucky person :-) The stamps are from the Papertrey - Out of the Box set. I'm relatively new to Papertrey stamps, and I really like them! This particular set has so many different images that work together really well. The sentiments just seem to fit right in - it's almost like they planned it that way! ;-)





I'm also trying to make the insides of my cards more interesting so I stamped the present a few times along the bottom. In the picture you can also see the gift tag I've included with the card.



Card Details:
Stamps: Out of the Box - PTI
Paper: SU Apricot Appeal, Real Red, Whisper White
Tools: scallop punch from SU
Card # 19

No comments: